SINGAPORE, Nov. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — OKX, a leading Web3 technology company, has issued updates for November 27, 2023.
OKX Wallet Enhances Ordinals Trading, Enabling Users to Inscribe Up to 1,200 BRC-20 Tokens and Transfer Up to 30 BTC Ordinals in One Go
OKX today announced the launch of two new capabilities on its Ordinals Market, a leading platform for trading and inscribing BRC-20 and BTC NFTs. The two new additions – “bulk purchase and transfer” and “1,200 inscriptions” – enable OKX Wallet users to:
- Buy up to 10 BTC ordinals and transfer up to 30 BTC ordinals in one transaction: Previously, users could only buy or transfer a single ordinal at a time. With this new capability, OKX Wallet has increased the transfer and purchase limits to 30 and 10 ordinals, respectively. This enhancement saves users from high BTC gas fees.
- Inscribe up to 1,200 BRC-20 tokens in one go: Prior to this update, OKX Wallet users could only inscribe 24 BRC-20 tokens at once. With this latest feature enhancement, users can now inscribe up to 1,200 BRC-20 tokens in a single transaction. This enhancement saves users time and contributes to the growth and efficiency of the BTC ordinals ecosystem.
OKX also recently emerged as the dominant platform in the BTC ordinals space with a percentage share of volume by marketplace reaching 91.7% on November 19 and 90.2% on November 21, according to recent data from Dune, a trusted analytics provider.
OKX Wallet is the first multi-chain wallet to support Bitcoin ordinals and BRC-20 trading via the launch of its Ordinals Market. OKX is a longstanding supporter of the Bitcoin ecosystem, having integrated the Lightning Network to its centralized exchange over two years ago to enable faster and cheaper BTC deposits and withdrawals.
For more information, please visit the OKX Support Center.
For further information, please contact:
A leading global technology company driving the future of Web3, OKX provides a comprehensive suite of products to meet the needs of beginners and experts alike, including:
- OKX Wallet: The world’s most powerful, secure and versatile crypto wallet which gives users access to over 80 blockchains while allowing them to take custody of their own funds. The wallet includes MPC technology which allows users to easily recover access to their wallet independently, removing the need for traditional, ‘written down’ seed phrases. In addition, OKX Wallet’s account abstraction-powered Smart Account enables users to pay for transactions on multiple blockchains using USDC or USDT, and interact with multiple contracts via a single transaction.
- DEX: A multi-chain, cross-chain decentralized exchange aggregator of 300+ other DEXs and approximately 15 bridges, with 200,000+ coins and more than 20 blockchains supported.
- NFT Marketplace: A multi-chain, zero-fee NFT marketplace that gives users access to NFT listings across seven top-tier marketplaces including OpenSea, MagicEden, LooksRare and Blur.
- Web3 DeFi: A powerful DeFi platform that supports earning and staking on about 70 protocols across more than 10 chains.
OKX partners with a number of the world’s top brands and athletes, including English Premier League champions Manchester City F.C., McLaren Formula 1, The Tribeca Festival, Olympian Scotty James, and F1 driver Daniel Ricciardo.
As a leader building innovative technology products, OKX believes in challenging the status quo. The company recently launched a global brand campaign entitled, The System Needs a Rewrite, which advocates for a new paradigm led by Web3 self-managed technology.
To learn more about OKX, download our app or visit: okx.com
Originally published at https://www.einpresswire.com/article/671089574/flash-news-okx-wallet-enhances-ordinals-trading-enabling-users-to-inscribe-up-to-1-200-brc-20-tokens-and-transfer-up-to-30-btc-ordinals-in-one-go